Significance’s seasoned SAP consultants have the deep, hands on experience necessary to help organizations articulate, seamlessly integrate and implement an end-to-end SAP strategy designed specifically to achieve their strategic goals. We bring together the SAP product suite with our ERP knowledge base in an Agile development model. Our implementations ensure business leaders have the information they need to make better decisions and to be able to adapt to rapidly changing mission needs.
SAP SUPPORT SERVICES:
We provide advice, analysis, and recommendations, as part of the discovery phase on how to organize the new SAP implementation or modernization project to focus on reaching goals with sound action plans and key metrics.
- Development of Strategic Plan capturing vision, mission, goals, and objectives
- Performance of Functional Requirements Discovery
- System requirements aligning with organization goals and objectives.
- Custom code requirements
- Development of implementation Roadmap
- Key Performance Indicators to track the progress and success
We provide SAP system functionality workshops to familiarize migrating commands with the Navy ERP solution, support all testing events, execute functional testing, and provide user management solutions.
- Participation in DevOps–Agile Scrum ceremonies/events; sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospective.
- Testing, such as testing internal controls, designing, and executing Manager’s Internal Controls Programs.
- Regression tests ensuring existing processes are not affected by new configuration and enhancements.
- Hands-on User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and end-user training
- Implementation of governance processes ensuring system changes and enhancements are identified, prioritized and implemented
- User Management (UM) processes to implementing commands
Data Quality and Legacy System Transition
Significance brings expertise in the development and crossover of legacy data stores to the SAP data environment. Our primary focus areas include planning, process analysis, workflow, user management, roles and responsibilities, testing, and creating senior level briefings.
- Transition on-premise systems to SAP HANA for Cloud platform
- Determination of document gaps between legacy system functionality and target system functionality
- Root cause analysis and assist in correcting feeder system errors
- Map legacy data models to SAP
- Internal Controls for data interfaces
- Data crosswalks from legacy systems to SAP functional modules
- SAP Business Object Data Services (BODS) development
SAP Post-Implementation Support
Provide SAP expertise to address emerging issues and opportunities in the post-SAP transition environment. This assistance will include, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Development of follow-on SAP sustainment training for new and existing personnel
- Follow-on training with standardized and Ad Hoc report(s) development
- Support for SAP bug fixes and capabilities,
- Troubleshooting of interfaces from/to interface systems
- General Ledger (GL & New GL)
- Accounts Payable (AP)
- Vendor Invoice Mgmt. (VIM)
- Cash Management (CM)
- Treasury Management (TM)
- Funds Management (FM)
- Fund Accounting (FA)
- Grants Management (GM)
- Asset Management (AA)
- Cost Center Accounting (CCA)
- Internal Order Accounting (OPA)
- Project Systems (PS)
- Public Sector Collection and Disbursement (PSCD)
- Public Budget Formulation (PBF)/Budgeting and Planning for Public Sector (SBP)
- Materials Management – Procurement
- Materials Management – Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Sales and Distribution – Reimbursable Work Orders, Direct Cite, and FMS case
- Organizational Management
- Personnel Management
- Time Management
- Training and Events Management