Significance provides system support across the ecosystem of DOD legacy and target Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems handling finance, accounting, asset inventory, and travel information. Our team has the deep functional, data, and technical understanding necessary to create strategic plans and roadmaps for migrations from disparate legacy systems to consolidated ERP systems. Our hands-on system knowledge includes, but is not limited to:
- Navy ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Command Financial Management System (CFMS)
- Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI)
- Standard Accounting, Budgeting and Reporting System (SABRS)
- iNFADS (internet Navy Facilities Assets Data Store)
- Army General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS)
- Defense Travel System (DTS)
- IPPS (Integrated Personnel and Pay System)
- Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS)
- Comprehensive Engine Management System (CEMS)
- Information Technology Investment Portfolio Suite (ITIPS)
BUSINESS SYSTEMS SERVICES:
Financial Management Systems Consolidation Strategy
Our deep experience in a range of financial management systems allows us to work collaboratively and strategically with our clients and partners to develop solutions and detailed plans to take systems to the next level.
- Strategic Planning
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Recommendations on courses of action (COAs) and recommended remediation plans
System and Data Migration Support
Our proven expertise in systems and data management allows us to provide valuable evaluations, analysis, support, and implementation to address these critical needs.
- Data mapping
- Data Integration/Migration (extract, transform and load)
- Analysis of system data interface to understand impact and resolve discrepancies
- Standardize Financial and Business Systems Processes
- Acquire to Retire, Budget to Report, PPBE, Cost Accounting, Governance Risk and Compliance, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, etc.
- Design and development of Business Intelligence (BI) reports ensuring scope and accuracy of data elements defined.
SABRS combined with SMARTS are used by the U.S. Navy and USMC to store, analyze, reconcile, balance and report budget execution data. Significance has DAI experts who have led the transition at Washington Headquarters Services, OSD, Pentagon Forces Protection Agency, Missile Defenses Agency, and the Defense Security Service and can help USMC commands transition from SABRS to DAI.
We provide extensive expertise training to end users on the intricacies of SABRS/SMARTS to maximize their efficiency and productivity. Our on-site, over-the-shoulder training and support will provide the knowledge your team needs to create, access, and report on the data needed for financial management.
Our team brings knowledge and skills in tools and techniques for data analytics and reporting:
- ADVANA (Advanced Analytics)
- SAP S4 HANA (Systems, Applications and Products, high-performance analytic appliance)
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Oracle Federal Financial Suite
- Maximo Application Suite
- Cognos Analytics