JOIN A FAST-GROWING, TRUSTED, COLLABORATIVE, AND FUN TEAM IN GOVERNMENT CONSULTING
At Significance, everything starts and ends with positive, collaborative, and supportive relationships. From our employee family to our clients, the trust that we have established as an employer and as a government contractor sets us apart in our industry. Perhaps this is why we have been voted a Washington Business Journal Best Place to Work for the past three years!
Who are we looking for?
Significance is looking for bold thinkers and problem solvers. Subject matter experts who share our values and will contribute to our incredible culture and rapid growth. Professionals who are smart, confident, collaborative, and imaginative. Significance provides challenging, fulfilling work that will help professionals grow, define their skill set, and become subject matter experts in their field. If that sounds like you, consider joining our team.
Life at Significance
We are always seeking high caliber individuals with a DoD/Federal experience who will help us build our incredible culture. We like each other, we have fun, and we work with honesty and excellence, contributing our expertise to our clients and their organizations. When you join Significance, you join a family that helps each other improve and grow professionally and supports each other personally. These values translate into the trusted relationships we have with our clients.
- We understand that there is more to life than just work. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that is rich with challenge but challenges that enhance your life, not define it.
- We encourage employees to volunteer with non-profits or community organizations to give back to the communities we are proud to be a part of.
- We foster an open-door policy between employees and leadership to ensure direct lines of communication.
- We believe work/life balance is important for both the employee and the client–happy employees provide the best services to the client and that drives everything we do.
- We love to throw a party—from the annual, epic holiday party to after-work happy hours on our rooftop deck in Old Town Alexandria and so much more, we know that a company that plays together stays together!
Our employee benefits include:
- 401k with company match and immediate vesting
- Comprehensive insurance packages
- Paid time off
- Career-oriented education assistance, including reimbursement for certifications
- Maternity leave
- Bereavement leave