Our Mission is to:
- Become a key trusted advisor and teammate to our government customers and valued partners in an innovative, ethical, and cost-effective way.
- Be a company where the employees can better themselves professionally and personally. To harness talent, motivate, and encourage learning and collaboration that is meaningful and impactful.
- Give back to the community through service, generosity, and example.
Our Vision is to:
- Enable our government customers and Prime Partners to solve important problems and implement innovative solutions.
- Build trusted relationships through delivering exceptional results using an uncomplicated contracting mechanism.
- Create a corporate culture that will be a model for our sector and draw both the highest-level talent and clients and partners seeking positive working relationships.
Our Core Values:
- We will be honest and transparent in our communication to build relationships and encourage collaboration.
- We will conduct ourselves with integrity in everything we do in order to earn and maintain trust.
- We are committed to delivering the highest quality work to achieve the best possible solutions.
- We will demonstrate respect for our company, clients, and colleagues to cultivate positive working relationships.
- We will be reliable—we will do what we say we’re going to do.
- We will live our core values while having fun!
Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
- At Significance, everyone is significant! It does not matter who you are, what you believe, what you look like or who you love. We believe that our differences are one of the greatest contributors to our culture, reputation, and company achievements.
- Our commitment to diversity extends to our role as an employer and a provider of services. We embrace and appreciate all of our colleagues, partners and clients, regardless of their age, color, disability, ethnicity, family, marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, political affiliation, religion, sexual orientation, and other characteristics that make us all different, unique, and valuable.
OUR COMPANY CAUSES
One of the values that drives the culture of Significance is its commitment to being an active and impactful participant in the communities where we live and serve. As a designated Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Business (EDWOB) that serves the Department of Defense and other government agencies, we are particularly active in organizations that are led by or provide support to women and our military. Our employees also volunteer their time and talents to a broad range of community-based organizations that help make our communities and our lives better.
Significance Inc. prides itself on being a woman-owned and founded business and supports women in their efforts to give back to their communities. We have partnered with the Junior League, an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Since its founding in1901 by social activist Mary Harriman, The Junior League has evolved into one of the oldest, largest, and most effective women’s volunteer organizations in the world, encompassing more than 125,000 women in over 295 Leagues in four countries.
Significance supports Junior League by donating to the aid in their volunteer efforts to end food insecurity and empower women in many of their chapters across the country. Many of our female employees are members of Junior League in chapters around the country where they actively volunteer their time and talents.
With approximately 25% of our employees and customers being United States military veterans or reservists, it is important that we remember and honor veterans and their families. National Wreaths Across America Day is annual event in December dedicated to remembering the sacrifices veterans have made in wars since the American Revolution. This year’s event is Saturday, December 18, 2021 and Significance Inc. and our employees will be donating to and volunteering this important event.
Wreaths across America has 1,200 locations which allows all Significance’s employees to participate in this volunteer opportunity.